When Should You File A Report
When Should You Not File A Report
Why This Report Is Important
- Identifying locations with a large number of crashes.
- Improving dangerous highways and intersections.
- Developing highway safety public information programs.
- Developing programs to save lives and reduce highway injuries.
Your Report Form
Use this form to report a motor vehicle crash.
- Mail or Deliver one copy to the local police department in the city or town where the crash occurred.
- Mail or Fax one copy to your insurance agency. AND
- Mail one copy to the RMV.
- Keep one copy for your records.
Request Police Crash Report
All requests from businesses for Dover, Massachusetts crash reports will be referred to BuyCrash.com.
Crash Reports can be instantly downloaded for a nominal fee from BuyCrash.com by clicking here. Requests can also be submitted to the Records Division at no charge by clicking here, which will be responded to within 10 days.